32" Seamless Undermount Double Bowl Acrylic Kitchen Sink
Designed with a specialized resin matrix rim, this thermo-formed acrylic solid surface kitchen sink can be seamlessly undermounted into both laminate and solid surface countertops perfectly. It can also be elegantly flush mounted with minimal reveal into all granite and quartz countertops.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to be seamlessly undermounted into all laminate and solid surface countertops, and flush mounted into all granite and quartz countertops
- Made from an ultra-dense, 100% non-porous pure acrylic resin
- Reinforced with a fiberglass reinforced resin backing for added strength
- Finished with a satin finish that is both durable and visually appealing
- Regular cleaning is simple with just a cloth and soapy water but all abrasive cleaners and scouring pads can be used
- Gently rounded corners make it easy to clean and maintain
- Material is stain and heat resistant, and impervious to thermal cracking
- Resurfaceable and repairable
- Rear drain locations leave more storage room in your cabinet below and 8-3/4” deep left bowl provides plenty of room to accommodate all your cookware
- Series: Acrylic Series
- Bowl configuration: Double bowl
- Overall sink length (side to side): 32-1/4”
- Overall sink width (front to back): 21"
- Inside bowl dimensions: Left – 14-3/4" x 18-1/2" x 8-3/4"
- Inside bowl dimensions: Right – 13-7/8" x 16" x 7-3/4"
- Minimum cabinet size required: 36" sink base cabinet
- Drain opening size: 3-1/2”
- Compatible with most garbage disposals
- Approximate weight: 20lbs
- Certifications: cUPC certified
- Accessories included with sink: None
|Sink Collection||Acrylic Sinks|
|Sink Type||Seamless Undermount|
|Installation Type Method||Undermount|
|Bowl Configuration||Double Bowl|
|Drain Opening Size||3.5"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||36"|
|Listing and Certifications||IAPMO Certified|