Career at Karran
Join Our Talent
Karran USA is one of the manufacturers of high-quality sinks and faucets for household kitchens and bathrooms. The company manufactures and produces sinks in the key materials of Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Quartz, and Ceramic (Vitreous China). This family business was founded in 1925 in Indiana, USA, and has been a byword for quality and reliability ever since. Our commitment to quality and to our employees is the foundation of our success. We are Karran USA, a kitchen sink company with a desire to be different. Our goal is to develop and offer products that are innovative in their design and application. We focus on breakthrough technology and new ways of thinking. We were the first company to develop an under-mount acrylic solid surface sink that was thermo-formed.
For over 35 years, Karran has been engineering outstanding kitchen products. We offer excellent products, elegant design, functional kitchen and bathroom solutions because we have talented staff. Everything we do is Vincennes, Indiana headquarters is to make working in the kitchen easier and fun. Our team thrives to deliver the best customer support, great engineering, and quality products. To us at Karran, Employees and Customers are cornerstones of our business.
1. Graphics Designer email resume to email@example.com
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE for Graphic Design position but are not limited to:
- Cropping, editing, and creating product images
- Create graphics/skins/banners/Product Images/Spec Sheets/Product Labels & Boxes Designs
- Create product banners and promotional ads for websites, and print media
- Create advertisements for various publications Graphics for newsletters, blogs, and social media
- Creating files in Photoshop, Illustrator, and CorelDRAW
2. eCommerce Marketplace Data Specialist email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE for eCommerce Marketplace Data Specialist but not limited to:
- Product uploads and updating of product pages on the marketplace sites. Including, but not limited to uploading and merchandising new products and inventory.
- Assist with creative content management including updating homepages, blogs, and key content pages Social Media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Data analysis of competitive products and competitors
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis of industries and markets Perform analysis of e-commerce best practices to arrive at recommendations on how to improve sales
- Own the day-to-day activities of the e-commerce marketplace activity and all online sales efforts
- Perform other job-related duties as requested