Designed with a specialized rim structure, this sink model can be seamlessly undermounted into both laminate and solid surface countertop materials, and elegantly flush mounted in all stone countertops. With two equally sized bowls, this design is both functional and elegant, and is available in a selection of 6 rich color choices to compliment any décor.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to be seamlessly undermounted into laminate and solid surface countertops
- Designed to be flush mounted into granite and quartz countertops
- Made from 80% natural quartz crystals and pure acrylic resin
- Heat safe up to 535°F and can withstand rapid temperature changes from hot and cold water
- Durable quartz material is non-porous, prohibiting the spread of germs and bacteria
- Smooth, non-porous material means food residue won't stick or stain the sinks surface
- Extremely stain, scratch, abrasion and impact resistant
- Quartz material absorbs vibration and minimizes noise when in use
- Natural quartz combined with pure acrylic resins provides deep, rich colors with a choice of 6 to choose from, and UV stabilization to keep those colors looking like new for years
- Regular cleaning is simple with just a cloth and soapy water
- Rear drain locations leave more storage room in your cabinet below and 8-1/2” deep bowl provides plenty of room to accommodate all your cookware
- Series: Quartz Q Series
- Bowl configuration: Double equal bowl
- Overall sink length (side to side): 32-1/2”
- Overall sink width (front to back): 19"
- Inside bowl dimensions: Left - 14-1/4" x 16-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Inside bowl dimensions: Right - 14-1/4" x 16-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Minimum cabinet size required: 33" sink base cabinet
- Drain opening size: 3-1/2”
- Compatible with most garbage disposals
- Approximate Weight: 34lbs
- Certifications: cUPC certified
- Accessories included with sink: None
|Sink Collection||Quartz Seamless Sinks|
|Bowl Configuration||Double Bowl|
|Drain Opening Size||3.5"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||33"|
|Listing and Certifications||IAPMO Certified|