This elegant farmhouse design with its deep 9-1/4” apron blends function and form beautifully, and will look stunning in your new kitchen. It is manufactured from an extremely durable quartz composite material that will provide decades of trouble-free use. This farmhouse design is available in a choice of 6 elegant color choices to compliment any décor.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for installation under solid surface, quartz and granite countertops
- Made from 80% natural quartz crystals and pure acrylic resin
- Heat resistant up to 535°F and can withstand rapid temperature changes from hot and cold water
- Durable quartz material is completely non-porous, prohibiting the spread of germs and bacteria
- Smooth, non-porous material means food residue won't stick or stain the sinks surface
- Extremely stain, scratch, abrasion and impact resistant
- Quartz material absorbs vibration and minimizes noise when in use
- Natural quartz combined with pure acrylic resins provides deep and rich colors with a choice of 6 to choose from, and UV stabilization to keep those colors looking like new for years
- Daily cleaning is simple with just a cloth and soapy water
- Rear drain locations leave more storage room in your cabinet below and 9” deep bowls provide plenty of room to accommodate all your cookware
- Series: Quartz QA Series
- Bowl configuration: Double equal bowl
- Overall sink length (side to side): 34”
- Overall sink width (front to back): 21-1/4"
- Inside bowl dimensions: Left - 14-3/4" x 16-3/4" x 9"
- Inside bowl dimensions: Right - 14-3/4" x 16-3/4" x 9"
- Apron depth: 9-1/4"
- Bowl divider height: 6”
- Minimum cabinet size required: 36" farmhouse sink base cabinet
- Drain opening size: 3-1/2” (added after by email to RP)
- Compatible with most garbage disposals
- Approximate Weight: 48lbs
- Certifications: cUPC certified
- Optional accessories Grid: GR-6002
- Optional accessories Basket strainers: QBS
|Sink Collection||Quartz Apron Front Sinks|
|Installation Type Method||Undermount|
|Sink Type||Farmhouse/Apron Front Sink|
|Bowl Configuration||Equal Bowls|
|Drain Opening Size||3.5"|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||36"|
|Listing and Certifications||IAPMO Certified|